04 March 2014

A Huge thank you....

Thanks.....
to all those lovely people that wrote wonderful reviews of my book and to all who bought it, 
I know I have said thanks before but I really can't thank you enough for buying my first Crochet book....and it's all your fault that I am having a wonderful time yarn shopping again...LOL
 
THANKS XX
 
 
My lounge is full of yarn, a visit to Colinette yesterday with a few KnN friends,
thanks girls for a wonderful day out and all the laughter.

 
Where our KnN meet...our fabulous local Market in a cafe with big, soft, squashy sofa's

 
Thanks Jo for the lend of your skein winder too...lots of the new natural yarns need winding into balls....made my woolly life a little easier.

 
If you are thinking of buying one of these, don't hesitate, a great piece of equipment.
 
HAPPY HOOKING ALL X
 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you really enjoyed your yarn shopping time - I feel you! :) Have a nice week! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suz, so jealous about your visit to Collinette - my most favourite place! What projects are you planning with your purchases? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes it was a good day out, we will have to go on a day you can come too next time, going to telford international a week this Sunday if you want to come? Alpaca show
      Txt me if you do.
      Making lots of new granny square motifs for the new book at the moment
      Hugs x

      Delete