30 October 2013

More mini Triangles

increase one st each row.
The bag mini is made with 2 strands of Stylecraft special a 5mm hook but the pattern is the same
 1-9 rows for each bag mini all joined to one another as I made them.
 
I added another row last night but I might have gone too far...ooops!

I woke up this morning knowing exactly how I want the bag to look.
I wasn't sure as I was working on the mini's and before a nights sleep...all sorted in my head now.

Using all my ends of mostly STYLECRAFT SPECIAL,
but there are a couple of other brands in there as well...so some mini's are smaller than others but blocking should sort that problem out.

KnN this morning...cya later girls.

HAPPY HOOKING


5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the 'reveal'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...need to get back to working so on hold for a few days lol
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. I had a wonderful time going through all your posts. Love the bold colours and designs. Fantastic to see that someone can make crochet fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete