16 August 2012

ALL THE BUCKETS OF YARN I HAVE AND I.....

....keep running out of one colour.
Managed to get this far with the latest woolly thought 
and find I haven't got any more of the outer bright red.
I have far too much yarn to buy more, so now I will have to change colour....
a design accident or is it being creative?
 I do it all the time, may be the reason for some of my colour choices.
One way of doing it I suppose.
Turned out a few circles and flowers,  many motif's that need joining together
 did say i would join them all together in one giant bed spread?


How are the Mandalas going? Any more pictures for me to see yet?
Have fun x

8 comments:

  1. Ooohh... all of those motifs joined together into one spread would look fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, been going to do it for months but the book got in the way, now I have the time again so adding all sorts of texture and colours, goint to be a real family heir looms I think lol
      x

      Delete
  2. Holaaaa!!! Cómo me gustan tus trabajos !!! Me encantaría si ponés un traductor a tu blog para poder entender lo escrito
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks I did mail you, and I will add the translator, not sure how it got deleted used to be there. x

      Delete
  3. Hate when that happens! It can be so frustrating. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it?lol...so much yarn I just can't justify spending more on yarn, so I will have to be creative and add all sorts of yarn to the giant bedspread x

      Delete
  4. Mandala picture coming soon! I'm not at home at the moment, but the picture is in my camera waiting to be transferred!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh! can't wait, enjoy your sleep over lol x

      Delete