18 August 2012

JINNY RING CRAFT CENTRE BROMSGOVE, BBC filming today

A Flower..
or two...
for the giant bed spread hoping to clear my craft room table and lay out all the pieces I have so far tomorrow, to see what is needed and what I can use.

JINNY RING LINK HERE
Paul Martin is filming CRAFTS FOR TH BBC today, at the Jinny Ring Craft Centre, 
so I am off to take a peek, an hour and a half from me but hoping to have a coffee and a chat with a fellow crocheter who has been invited to take part in the filming, she is carrying her big poppy bag so she said I wouldn't miss her lol

It all kicks off at 10 this morning so if you are in the area why not pop along and say hello

Hugs to all xx

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fantastic fun. Have a wonderful time.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meredith, I did and Barbara's crochet is stunning, hope she wins. x

    ReplyDelete