16 September 2012

Back to basics with more Organic Freeform crochet

Going back to the Freeform Organic crochet again



using more natural yarns and interesting yarn combinations


also going to have a go at growing some Flax seeds next year and try to spin some Linen from it
as we have a Flaxmill restoration going on just down the road

DEFINITE NEED TO GO BACK TO BASICS...
If you need a pattern as promised a month or so ago, then PM me.




But......
for my own sanity I am going back to the Freeform ideas I started at the beginning of the year and
the Freeform shapes I started over two years ago along with all the other natural and organic shapes that have kept me going over the last few weeks..
with some applied ideas thrown in for good measure, with a bit of embroidery as well.

one or two leaves....
lots of waves and circles and organic shapes...
might even finish the organic coat hanger...


Hugs x

1 comment:

  1. I always love to see what you have been crocheting! Very inspiring! I am back to teaching and have not had much time for crochet but made some time yesterday to sit down and lose myself in a throw I have been working on. Good for recharging my soul...

    ReplyDelete