06 July 2013

PATTERN CLUB....doing great

Thanks to all the new members who have joined the fun on
GRANNY SQUARES PATTERN CLUB.
mail me if you are interested in joining.
The only complaint i have had so far is I am giving them all too much so they are having to print out their favourites and make a folder of ideas for future reference because there is so much on the site.
I have already done almost 40 posts of new ideas and variations....oops! I forget others don't have as much hooky time as I do....SORRY lol.
 
This is one of the club members who because of a debilitating illness climbs mountains to do her crochet...love and hugs to a lovely Mum and talented crocheter across the pond.
Meet Maschelle she doesn't blog so I am sharing her work with you on my blog
A very, very creative lady.....what do you think?


 
It will make her day if you like her work as it really is a struggle for her to lift her arms and move some days.
 
A FABULOUS SHAWL MASCHELLE
Hugs to a lovely lady
xx
 

13 comments:

  1. What a stunning shawl in glorious patterns and colours made by the lovely Maschelle! Well done! Simply gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra..she has just taken herself off to bed so she will be pleased if people like her shawl and leave a comment
      huge hugs to you for leaving a lovely comment...you're a star member too on Suz Place lol
      hugs x

      Delete
    2. Omgosh. I'm overwhelmed! Thank you so much, Sue, Sandra (I just commented on your GORGEOUS! Giant flower wall hanging! Great colors and great idea! It's a work of art and should be showcased, where everyone can see it. It has the power to make the saddest person in the world smile! Great job! And, thank you, again. All this means more to me than you can ever know! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh, Wow! Thank you so very much! It means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruth. Sounds silly, but I poured my heart into each motif. It wasn't quite finished in the pics, yet, but almost! Thank you, again!

      Delete
  4. Maschele's work is as lovely as she is!!!
    xo KRis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, gosh. You are so kind. Thank you so very much, Kris!

      Delete
  5. I have to say that so many beautiful crochet ideas, tutorials and patterns are out there! I had never seen such colors in crocheted work, let alone all the motifs! I realized I might be able to see the colors of my beloved flower gardens that I can no longer grow right in my room! Every day! And the motifs are easier to handle than the weight of an afghan. This is the first time in years that I found something I can actually do (with careful pacing. Ended up with my right arm in a sling before I figured out I was gonna have to prop pillows under it! Silly sounding, huh? I have ME/CFS and Fibro, and about 28 chronic health issues/conditions that exist comorbidly with those two illnesses. Thank you, everyone that shares, inspires and creates such beauty with bits of yarn and their imagination. You brought beauty and purpose to my world again. Did I mention I also ramble on? I do have a doctors' note for that too! LOL. Again, thank you all so very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maschelle...thanks and so pleased you have found the club fun and inspirational.
      It's really good to hear you have found something that give purpose to a restricted life style you now have...lots of love and gentle hugs x

      Delete
  6. This is such a beautiful work! And the colors are amazing! I wish you all well Maschelle and kind regards from Iceland :)
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw your sweet comment! I love color so much, it's the best of compliments that another crocheter likes my colors! Thank you so very much!

      Delete