21 July 2012

Sun, gardening and Mandalas...

It's been gorgeous here today and we have been outside all day, bit of gardening, lots of sun and lots of my own hooky.
I think I have worked all the stitches out by doing a second Mandala, bit of trial and error with something new, but eventually it falls into place.

Glad you all like the colours of the first one, I prefer it too.
The 2 are of similar size now but i need the cushion pads before doing any more to the fronts, still undecided on the backs yet.

It's so good to be back blogging again and I missed you all too
Hugs x

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Lovely patterns, looking forward to making some xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try your pattern!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete