01 May 2013

SHARPER PICTURES BY CANCELLING THE FLASH ON MY CAMERA!

Another indulgent post after seeing better blog picture tips on Bunny Mummy's blog.
No flash and good light has made such a difference to the sharpness.
the colour in my life right now....
 
Stars and paper flowers
 
I'm half way through number 2 and number 3 chair covers..even with a trapped nerve in my elbow...bit sore but just can't stop right now.
 
MY PATTERNS
For those who have asked about any of my patterns, they will be for sale
 and available by the end of the Month asI have some workshops and a trade stand to do early June.......busy busy busy!
 
Happy Hooking X

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying your colourful pictures and your paper flowers too! I hope your sore elbow will soon be on the mend. Is there such a thing as a crocheter's elbow?! I love the joined stars and the star cushion!

    ReplyDelete