03 May 2013

THANK YOU NANA GO GO for the wonderful BOOK write up AND SOME PATTERN INFO

Another fabulous write up from a fellow blogger NANA GO GO about my first crochet book....
Thank you so much, I really am overwhelmed with the positive response I am getting from those that have seen a copy of my first book
Granny Squares
It's ll that I hoped for the book big cheesy grin from me, thank you.
Big Hugs x
FUTURE PATTERN SALES......
I've been trying very hard to make some decisions on how to sell my future patterns and some old favourites....so difficult!
Been playing with a header logo for a pattern site
still a WIP but something on the lines of the new header for The 8th Gem

 I really would like to keep sharing patterns in a similar way as I do now, on line.
Thinking out loud.....
30 to 40 patterns in a year plus all the colour and crochet tips etc, for about £20 with exclusive online access to a pattern site for those subscribling.
For a yearly subscription.....
there would be instant access to about 10 NEW and a few of the old favourite patterns to start off and an additional couple of patterns every month over a year so less than £2 per pattern a bargain lol.








These pictures are a WIP but something on these lines for the new pattern site.

link to the pattern site under construction
Please only leave a message on the new site if you want to subscribe
On June 1st it will only be available to those subscribing ONLY

whey hey!!! with the help from a friend In SWITZERLAND how small is the www?
I can offer single patterns in PDF format by the end of the month too.
Thanks Sandra just the help I needed right now x

Thank you x


HAPPY HOOKING EVERYONE X

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Sue. I took my Mandala Cushion Cover to Knit and Knatter Group last night and everyone was ooo-ing and aah-ing over it - there's now along queue for your book at the library but they'll have to prise it out of my hands first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from me too, Sandra! I keep loosing my place in all of Sue's awesome patterns between all the blogs! And it was me that said when we meet at the corner of www and .com the world becomes a much smaller place! Imagine, we are all interacting over a craft, sharing ideas from all over! I am in the US, and Sue's book is on backorder until September! Feels like torture. PDF downloads would be a great way to not 'lose' one of these awesome patterns!

    ReplyDelete